Tuesday, July 21, 2009

First Post!!!

Ok. So i think I am finally ready to start my blog. So basically I don't expect many people to read this, but what I want to do is keep friends and family up to date with what is going on as I start college at WSU. I will write at least once a day about anything I have done to my thoughts on life. I as well hope to have guest writing and other things to spread my horizon and my services. I want to thank Miranda Hein for helping to create the idea of a blog and Robert Archer for giving me an example of a blog. This will be an experience for me. I hope to be able to keep in contact with as many as possible. To do this, I have decided to connect a few different services to keep you up to date. Here are some crucial (as Isitt would say) address to keep us connected.

Blog: www.stcannata.blogspot.com
Email:stcannata@hotmail.com
Photos:www.flickr.com/photos/stcannata
Twitter:www.twitter.com/shawncannata
Facebook:www.facebook.com/stcannata
Myspace:www.myspcae.com/canada71351

No comments:

Post a Comment